Saturday, January 29, 2011


INHUMANITY ACT BY COUPLE!
(Dog Abuse)


A perfect story that dominated this week came along when a thumbdrive was discovered at the shopping mall. Being curious, she reached home and plugged the thumbdrive into her desktop. Shocked and terrified to see a 15 minutes video of a man beating up an innocent poodle.

If you are a facebook/twitter user, I am pretty sure you would know what this story is about, as the video has been uploaded on this social networking sites to track down the couple that is involved in this “act” and also create justice for the dog.

In the video, the man(the dog’s owner) is seen using brute force on a poodle, named Sushi in an attempt to force the dog to stand on its hind legs. When Sushi failed to do so and returned to its normal standing position, the owner would hit, kick and slapping the poodle repeatedly. It is believed that video was recorded by his girlfriend, Doreen Loo. Also in the video you could hear the man repeatedly shouting at the dog saying things like “Stand up, listen to me or I would whack you” and when the dog fails to do so, the owner would hit the dog. Also you could hear the man saying “Quiet! Quiet!” whenever the dog starts yelping.

It is to be said that this has been one of the worse case of animal abuse in the country. Many angry and frustrated people are desperately searching for the couple for doing such horrible things to their dog. About 15 police reports have been made by these people to track down Doreen Loo and her boyfriend.

In my opinion, this story shocked me, and every time I think about it, I would tear. This is just inhumanity! How could someone do such a thing? I own a poodle myself, and never would I do that. Even if I was training it, I would not raise my hand to her. Animals are not like human beings, they do not understand. This story just proves how inhuman certain can be! And the punishment that was released to this couple was RM200 fine, and 6 months jail, honestly is just not worth it when someone abuses the dog till it died when it didn’t do anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment